The Mazapan School Alumni Association is a non-profit organization that was founded on April 10th, 1978. The association is completely volunteer-led until an Alumni Board of Directors is appointed as its first staff members to serve as an advisory capacity to the school's alumni relations program. The Board will provide valuable advice and support to an Alumni Relations staff and many areas that serve and engage alumni.
One of the Alumni Board of Directors' strategic plan will be to emphasize the commitment of the Alumni Association to serve and involve alumni in the life of the school. Through this involvement, Mazapan School will continue to grow stronger and better serve its students and the greater society it attempts to serve. With alumni invested in the school's missions of learning, discovery and engagement,Mazapan School's light will shine even more brightly in the years to come.
The Alumni Association's strategic plan outlines the Association's mission and purpose, its vision, its principles and core values, and its strategic directions. Each of these statements embodies the belief that alumni are a key component in the continued success of the school as a leading educational institution that they helped shape.
Mission and Purpose
The Mazapan School Alumni Association is an independent, non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote the welfare of the school by cultivating a mutually beneficial relationship between Mazapan School and its growing worldwide community of alumni. The Alumni Association provides and supports school programs, alumni services, facilitates communication with alumni, and seeks to strengthen alumni bonds of fellowship, professional association and school affiliation.
The Alumni Association leverages the resources, talents, and initiatives of alumni and friends to advise, guide, and support the Association and the school in achieving their respective missions and goals.
The Mazapan School Alumni Association aspires to be a primary linkage between the school and its family of alumni across the globe, to commit them to the school's missions of life long learning, discovery and engagement, and to attract them to school service.
1. To elect a Board of Directors
2. Compile a complete alumni database to continue networking as a means of facilitating communication and information of recent events with all alumni in the country and abroad.
3. To reunite as many former Mazapan students and graduates as possible in order to elect a board of directors.
4. Establish and encourage monthly contributions by each and every former Mazapan student and graduate registered in the association. The amount of the monthly contributions and account information will be presented at the first meeting of the board of directors.
5. Provide need-based Scholarships for talented Mazapan students.
6. Support the school's sport teams and activities.
1. To build a Performing Arts Center for the school and community as well.
2. Convert the All Purpose Room into a Computer-based Testing Center.